Palmoilmagazine, JAKARTA – In the recent days, Komisi Pengawas Persaingan Usaha (KPPU) increased the legal status on palm cooking oil case from investigation to piling status.
As in the official statement to Palmoilmagazine, the increasing status on the case was decided on the meeting which was done in the head quarter of KPPU in Jakarta. “The case can be taken to the next face, which is, preliminary examination council session,” KPPU noted.
For information, KPPU started the investigation on the case since 30 March 2022 with the registered number 03-16/DH/KPPU.LID.I/III/2022 about the Violation Assumption of the Regulation Number 5 / 1999 (UU 5/99) about Palm Cooking oil Production and Marketing in Indonesia. To complete the available evidences, KPPU called those who related with the assumption, such as, the producers, associations, retailers in palm cooking oil, and others.
From the investigation done, KPPU got at least two kinds of evidences and it is concluded, the case is worth continued to piling status.
“KPPU noted, there are 27 reported parties which are assumed to violate two chapters in Regulation Number 5 / 1999, such as, Chapter 5 (about price decision) and Chapter 19, c (about distribution limit or service/good selling),” KPPU mentioned. (T2)
Here are palm cooking oil companies which in piling status:
1. PT. Asian Agro Agung Jaya
2. PT. Batara Elok Semesta Terpadu
3. PT. Berlian Eka Sakti Tangguh
4. PT. Bina Karya Prima
5. PT. Incasi Raya
6. PT. Selago Makmur Plantation
7. PT. Agro Makmur Raya
8. PT. Indokarya Internusa
9. PT. Intibenua Perkasatama
10. PT. Megasurya Mas
11. PT. Mikie Oleo Nabati Industri
12. PT. Musim Mas
13. PT. Sukajadi Sawit Mekar
14. PT. Pacific Medan Industri
15. PT. Permata Hijau Palm Oleo
16. PT. Permata Hijau Sawit
17. PT. Primus Sanus Cooking Oil Industrial (Priscolin)
18. PT. Salim Ivomas Pratama
19. PT. Smart, Tbk./PT. Sinar MasAgro Resources and Technology, Tbk.
20. PT. Budi Nabati Perkasa
21. PT. Tunas Baru Lampung, Tbk.
22. PT. Multi Nabati Sulawesi
23. PT. Multimas Nabati Asahan
24. PT. Sinar Alam Permai
25. PT. Wilmar Cahaya Indonesia
26. PT. Wilmar Nabati Indonesia
27. PT. Karyaindah Alam Sejahtera