PALMOILMAGAZINE, JAKARTA – In the stock trading at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), the presence of palm oil stocks continues to attract stock investors. Noted on the IDX, a total of 10 palm oil stocks are still experiencing an increase in their stock selling prices.
The price of palm oil stocks in Wednesday’s stock trading on August 23, 2023, rose by up to 6.67 percent. The increase in palm oil stock selling prices is considered quite high, as the Jakarta Composite Index (IHSG) only rose by 0.072 percent.
Here are the top 5 palm oil stock selling prices on Wednesday’s stock trading on August 23, 2023, as quoted from InfoSAWIT:
- MKTR Stock or PT. Menthobi Karyatama Raya Tbk., increased by 6.67 percent. The selling price of MKTR stock became Rp. 144 per share.
- NSSS Stock or PT. Nusantara Sawit Sejahtera Tbk., increased by 6.00 percent. The selling price of NSSS stock became Rp. 212 per share.
- PSGO Stock or PT. Palma Serasih Tbk., increased by 4.51 percent. The PSGO stock price became Rp. 139 per share.
- UNSP Stock or PT. Bakrie Sumatera Plantations Tbk., increased by 2.78 percent. The selling price of UNSP stock became Rp. 111 per share.
- BWPT Stock or PT. Eagle High Plantations Tbk., increased by 1.79 percent. The selling price of BWPT stock became Rp. 57 per share.
Apart from the top 5 palm oil stock selling price increases, there were also increases in the selling prices of SGRO, PNGO, AALI, JARR, and CSRA stocks.
Interested in the latest and up-to-date information about palm oil companies? Keep following the information on Palmoilmagazine.com. A news network by Mitra Media Networks. (T1)