PALMOILMAGAZINE, JAKARTA – As the IHSG (Indonesia Stock Exchange Composite Index) increased by 38.61 points in the stock market on Monday, September 11, 2023, it rose by 38.61 points. IHSG, which experienced a 0.56 percent increase, reached a level of 6,963.39. The rise in stock prices also occurred for most of the traded stocks.
According to observations by Palmoilmagazine.com, a total of 16 palm oil stock prices saw an increase in their selling prices. It is noteworthy that the selling prices of palm oil stocks increased by as much as 4.59 percent.
In the stock market of the Indonesia Stock Exchange (Bursa Efek Indonesia – BEI), the majority of the increase in stock prices was driven by the strengthening of the IHSG level. This motivated stock investors to make stock purchases.
Here are the top 5 palm oil stock prices in the stock market on Monday, September 11, 2023:
- TAPG Stock or PT. Triputra Agro Persada Tbk., rose by 4.59 percent. The selling price of TAPG stock is now Rp. 570 per share.
- SGRO Stock or PT. Sampoerna Agro Tbk., rose by 2.99 percent. The price of SGRO stock is now Rp. 2,070 per share.
- CBUT Stock or PT. Citra Borneo Utama Tbk., rose by 2.86 percent. The selling price of CBUT stock is now Rp. 3,600 per share.
- PNGO Stock or PT. Pinago Utama Tbk., rose by 1.82 percent. The selling price of PNGO stock is now Rp. 1,395 per share.
- UNSP Stock or PT. Bakrie Sumatera Plantations Tbk., rose by 1.79 percent. The selling price of UNSP stock is now Rp. 114 per share.
In addition to the top 5 palm oil stock price increases, other stocks that experienced price increases include STAA, GZCO, PALM, DSNG, MKTR, MGRO, SMAR, SIMP, FAPA, CSRA, and AALI.
Stay updated with the latest and most current information about palm oil companies exclusively at Palmoilmagazine.com, a news network by Mitra Media Networks. (T1)