PALMOILMAGAZINE, PALANGKARAYA – As per the Fresh Fruit Bunch (FFB) Team of Central Kalimantan Province’s report for the period of 1 – 31 August 2023, which determines the FFB prices for September 2023, it has been decided that the FFB from 10 to 20 years old will see an increase of Rp 98.65 per kilogram, bringing it to Rp 2,341.09 per kilogram.
The next meeting to determine FFB prices for September 2023 is scheduled for Thursday, 5 October 2023, in Palangkaraya, Central Kalimantan.
Here are the FFB price listings in Central Kalimantan Province, as reported by Palmoilmagazine.com and obtained from the Plantation Agency of Central Kalimantan Province:
- 3-year-old FFB: Rp 1,711.95 per kilogram
- 4-year-old FFB: Rp 1,871.65 per kilogram
- 5-year-old FFB: Rp 2,022.40 per kilogram
- 6-year-old FFB: Rp 2,081.26 per kilogram
- 7-year-old FFB: Rp 2,121.80 per kilogram
- 8-year-old FFB: Rp 2,218.92 per kilogram
- 9-year-old FFB: Rp 2,277.26 per kilogram
- 10-20-year-old FFB: Rp 2,341.09 per kilogram
- 21-year-old FFB: Rp 2,337.68 per kilogram
- 22-year-old FFB: Rp 2,332.86 per kilogram
- 23-year-old FFB: Rp 2,311.65 per kilogram
- 24-year-old FFB: Rp 2,311.65 per kilogram
Also Read :
Additionally, the prices for crude palm oil (CPO) are Rp 10,748.59 per kilogram, and for palm kernel, it is Rp 4,995.59 per kilogram, all within the K index of 89.71%. (T2)
Disclaimer: this is from what local agency decided; it could be different from the spot.