PALMOILMAGAZINE, SAMARINDA – According to the FFB Team of East Kalimantan Province responsible for calculating FFB prices in the first period of October 2023 (1 – 15 October 2023), the price of FFB from oil palms older than 10 years has decreased by Rp 41.88 per kilogram, now standing at Rp 2,156.75 per kilogram.
Here is a breakdown of FFB prices in East Kalimantan Province, as reported by Palmoilmagazine.com, sourced from the Plantation Agency of East Kalimantan Province:
- 3-year-old FFB: Rp 1,902.09 per kilogram
- 4-year-old FFB: Rp 2,032.39 per kilogram
- 5-year-old FFB: Rp 2,041.21 per kilogram
- 6-year-old FFB: Rp 2,062.35 per kilogram
- 7-year-old FFB: Rp 2,074.23 per kilogram
- 8-year-old FFB: Rp 2,090.23 per kilogram
- 9-year-old FFB: Rp 2,131.47 per kilogram
- FFB from oil palms older than 10 years: Rp 2,156.75 per kilogram
Also Read :
Furthermore, the prices of other palm oil-related products are as follows: Crude palm oil (CPO) is set at Rp 10,429.78 per kilogram, and palm kernel is priced at Rp 4,783.47 per kilogram, with a K index of 85.64%. (T2)
Disclaimer: this is from what local agency decided; it could be different from the spot.