PALMOILMAGAZINE, PEKANBARU – According to the Fresh Fruit Bunch (FFB) Team for Independent Smallholders and FFB Documents in Riau, as of September 6 to September 12, 2023, it has been determined that the price of 9-year-old FFB has increased by Rp 26.94 per kilogram, reaching a rate of Rp 2,516.31 per kilogram.
Here are the FFB price lists for Riau Province, as reported by Palmoilmagazine.com from the Plantation Agency of Riau Province:
- 3-year-old FFB: Rp 1,930.97/Kg
- 4-year-old FFB: Rp 2,165.27/Kg
- 5-year-old FFB: Rp 2,336.21/Kg
- 6-year-old FFB: Rp 2,429.93/Kg
- 7-year-old FFB: Rp 2,483.12/Kg
- 8-year-old FFB: Rp 2,514.55/Kg
- 9-year-old FFB: Rp 2,516.31/Kg
- 10-20-year-old FFB: Rp 2,483.88/Kg
- 21-year-old FFB: Rp 2,436.11/Kg
- 22-year-old FFB: Rp 2,382.78/Kg
- 23-year-old FFB: Rp 2,322.21/Kg
- 24-year-old FFB: Rp 2,276.68/Kg
- 25-year-old FFB: Rp 2,238.87/Kg.
Also Read :
Crude palm oil (CPO) is Rp. 11.323,67/kg; palm kernel (kernel) is Rp 5.184,00/Kg, shell is Rp 29,93/Kg within K index 91,37% and indirect operational cost: 0,98. (T2)
Disclaimer: this is about to inform only from what local agency decided, it could be different from the spot.