PALMOILMAGAZINE, JAKARTA – The selling prices of palm oil stocks in Monday’s trading on July 17, 2023, continued to experience an increase, with a rise of up to 2.80 percent. Among the palm oil stocks traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), eight stocks recorded an increase in their selling prices.
One of the leading stocks in terms of price increase was NSSS or PT. Nusantara Sawit Sejahtera Tbk., which saw a 2.80 percent increase in its selling price. This price increase was driven by investors’ interest in palm oil stocks as their investment choice.
Based on observations by Palmoilmagazine.comin the stock trading on the IDX, several palm oil stocks continued to experience further increases in their selling prices.
Here are the top 5 selling prices of palm oil stocks:
- NSSS or PT. Nusantara Sawit Sejahtera Tbk., increased by 2.80 percent. The selling price of NSSS stock reached Rp 220 per share.
- UNSP or PT. Bakrie Sumatera Plantations Tbk., increased by 1.83 percent. The selling price of UNSP stock reached Rp 111 per share.
- PALM or PT. Provident Investasi Bersama Tbk., increased by 1.63 percent. The selling price of PALM stock reached Rp 625 per share.
- PSGO or PT. Palma Serasih Tbk., increased by 0.70 percent. The selling price of PSGO stock reached Rp 144 per share.
- SMAR or PT. Sinar Mas Agro Resources & Technology Tbk., increased by 0.64 percent. The selling price of SMAR stock reached Rp 4,700 per share.
In addition to the top price increases in palm oil stocks, price increases also occurred in TBLA, ANJT, and PSGO stocks. Most of these price increases were a continuation of the upward trend in palm oil stock prices from the previous week.
Stay updated with the latest information about palm oil issuers on Palmoilmagazine.com. A news network by Mitra Media Networks. (T1)