PALMOILMAGAZINE, JAKARTA – Despite lingering concerns in the stock market on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) due to rising crude oil prices and The Fed’s interest rate hike, many stock investors continue to adopt a cautious “wait and see” approach.
On Thursday, September 14, 2023, palm oil stocks saw a notable increase of up to 3.64 percent. This upward trend in palm oil stock prices was observed among eleven (11) palm oil companies.
Here are the top 5 palm oil stocks and their selling prices on Thursday, September 14, 2023, Based on Palmoilmagazine.com monitoring from BEI:
- STAA shares, PT. Sumber Tani Agung Resources Tbk., rose by 3.64 percent, with a selling price of Rp. 855 per share.
- JARR shares, PT. Jhonlin Agro Raya Tbk., increased by 1.96 percent, with a selling price of Rp. 156 per share.
- CSRA shares, PT. Cisadane Sawit Raya Tbk., saw a 1.23 percent increase, with a selling price of Rp. 494 per share.
- UNSP shares, Bakrie Sumatera Plantations Tbk., went up by 0.88 percent, with a selling price of Rp. 114 per share.
- SSMS shares, PT. Sawit Sumbermas Sarana Tbk., experienced a 0.84 percent increase, reaching a selling price of Rp 1,195 per share.
In addition to the top 5 palm oil stocks, MKTR, PSGO, ANJT, SIMP, LSIP, and AALI stocks also witnessed price increases ranging from 0.49 percent to 0.81 percent.
Stay updated with the latest information on palm oil companies at Palmoilmagazine.com, a news network of Mitra Media Networks. (T1)