PALMOILMAGAZINE, JAKARTA – Some palm oil stocks recorded an increase in their selling prices of up to 10.98 percent on Friday, September 29, 2023. As many as 10 palm oil stocks experienced an increase in the selling price of their shares. In fact, the increase was relatively high, reaching 10.98 percent, in stock trading on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX).
Based on Palmoilmagazine.com observation, the increase in the selling price of palm oil stocks took place slowly in the morning. The increase in the selling price of palm oil stocks began to be felt after the lunch break, where the increase in the selling price of palm oil stocks began to creep forward.
The Jakarta Composite Index (IHSG) rose by 2.06 points. JCI to the level of 6,939.89. The IHSG level that rose this weekend, is still far from the 7,000 level expected by stock investors. Throughout this week, stock trading continues to experience price fluctuations that tend to decline.
Here are the TOP 5 selling prices of palm oil stocks on Friday (29/9), based on Palmoilmagazine.com monitoring:
- JARR shares, or PT Jhonlin Agro Raya Tbk, rose 10.98 percent. The selling price of JARR shares was Rp. 182 per share.
- DSNG or PT Dharma Satya Nusantara Tbk. shares, up 3.39 percent. The selling price of DSNG shares is Rp. 610 per share.
- CBUT or PT Citra Borneo Utama Tbk. shares, up 1.31 percent. The selling price of CBUT shares is Rp. 3,100 per share.
- SGRO shares or PT Sampoerna Agro Tbk. rose 0.98 percent. The selling price of SGRO shares is Rp. 2,060 per share.
- PNGO or PT Pinago Utama Tbk. shares, up 0.71 percent. The selling price of PNGO shares is Rp. 1,410 per share.
The increase in the selling price of the TOP 5 palm oil stocks was also followed by an increase in the palm oil stocks of STAA, NSSS, FAPA, TLDN and SMAR. With an increase in selling prices ranging from 0.23 percent to 0.57 percent.
Keep up with the latest and latest information about palm oil issuers only at Palmoilmagazine.com. Mitra Media Networks news network. (T1)