PALMOILMAGAZINE, PEKANBARU – Based on the Fresh Fruit Bunch (FFB) Team of Independent Smallholders and FFB Documents from Riau Province Number 11 dated August 30 to September 5, 2023, a decision has been reached to raise the price of 9-year-old FFB by Rp 3.07/kg, bringing it to Rp 2,489.37/kg.
Outlined below are the FFB price details in Riau Province sourced from Palmoilmagazine.com through the Plantation Agency of Riau Province:
– 3-year-old FFB: Rp 1,910.70/kg
– 4-year-old FFB: Rp 2,142.29/kg
– 5-year-old FFB: Rp 2,311.17/kg
– 6-year-old FFB: Rp 2,403.80/kg
– 7-year-old FFB: Rp 2,456.44/kg
– 8-year-old FFB: Rp 2,487.50/kg
– 9-year-old FFB: Rp 2,489.37/kg
– 10-20-year-old FFB: Rp 2,457.40/kg
– 21-year-old FFB: Rp 2,410.24/kg
– 22-year-old FFB: Rp 2,357.58/kg
– 23-year-old FFB: Rp 2,297.76/kg
– 24-year-old FFB: Rp 2,252.79/kg
– 25-year-old FFB: Rp 2,215.46/kg.
Crude palm oil (CPO) is Rp. 11.184,00/kg; palm kernel (kernel) is Rp 5.196,53/Kg, shell is Rp 29,93/Kg with K index 91,37% and indirect operational cost: 0,98. (T2)
Disclaimer: this is from what local agency decided; it could be different from the spot.